The Village of Wind Point administers a joint municipal court for the Villages of Wind Point and North Bay. Municipal court sessions are held at the Lighthouse Hall, located at 4725 Lighthouse Dr. in Wind Point. The Court Clerk holds office hours at the Wind Point Administrative Office, located at 215 E. Four Mile Rd, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Municipal court convenes once a month at the Lighthouse Hall, located at 4725 Lighthouse Dr. View the current calendar for pre-trial hearings and first appearance hearing dates.
- If you are unable to attend your assigned hearing date and time, contact the Court Clerk as soon as possible at 262.898.7071. You must provide the Court Clerk with a minimum of 48 hours notice to reschedule a hearing time.
Contact the Court Clerk
The Court Clerk may be reached at 262.898.7071 or email@example.com.
Payments for citations may be made by one of the following methods:
- Pay online with debit or credit card (a processing fee applies)
- Mail a check or money or to the Court Clerk at the Administrative Office, 215 E. Four Mile Rd., Racine, WI 53402.
- Pay in-person with cash, check money order or debit/credit card (a processing fee applies) at the Administrative Office during office hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Leave a payment in the locked dropbox at the end of the driveway at the Administrative Office (check or money order only, please)